Make sure you're on the right path with a Strategic Website Assessment
Website Audits for Small Business Owners and Service Providers
Did you know...
- You have about 10 seconds to make a great first impression and convince visitors to stay and learn more about you and your services.
- A slow page speed will loose visitors, and if they do stay, harms their experience of your brand.
- A poorly designed site can loose more customers than it gains.
- Simple tweaks to things like spacing, headlines, and menus can significantly improve the likelihood that a visitor will stay on your website.
A Website Assessment will provide you with a wealth of information to help you understand improvements you could make to your website and the impact that taking these recommended actions will have for you and your business.
Strategic Website Assessment
Let's make sure your website is doing all it can do to attract your ideal clients, communicate clearly, and automate as much of your workflow as possible.
I will take a detailed look at your current website, with an emphasis on your overall online and business strategy. In addition to making a fantastic first impression, I will also be making sure your website is optimized for functionality and usability for you, your business, and your clients.
In this assessment, I will be looking at all aspects of your website design, from your branding, copy, and customer journey to your site speed, mobile responsiveness, and SEO. Additionally, I will be looking at the various integrations and optimizations you could add to level up your site, increase conversions, and make your life easier.
I’ll complete my review and send you a full report on the assessment of your site. We will discuss (via Zoom) the results of the website audit as well as my recommendations on any opportunities to improve and optimize your site.
Timeframe: 1 week
First Impression Website Assessment
You have about 10 seconds to make a great first impression when someone lands on your site.
I will take a detailed look at your current website, focusing on the first impression it makes to your visitors. Are they going to stay and learn more, or are going to bounce? Is your messaging and customer journey clear and compelling? Are your branding assets and imagery conveying a consistent and professional impression to your visitors?
I will take a look at your website usability and design, including your branding, copy, and calls to action. We will discuss (via Zoom) the results of the website audit as well as my recommendations on opportunities to improve your site.
Timeframe: 1 week
* This cost is applied to the full project cost should you decide to move forward on a web design project with me.
All Assessments Include:
- a detailed website audit.
- a spreadsheet of results including observations about your site, suggestions for improvements, and the impact those improvements will have for potential clients and your business as a whole.
- a checklist of at least 5 actionable steps, prioritizing those with the greatest impact, that you can take to improve your online presence.
- a one-hour strategy session with me to review the results and ask me anything!
Not sure if a Website Assessment is right for you? Book a 30-minute call and we can discuss your specific needs.
Also Offering VIP Design Day Intensives
In many situations you don’t need a brand new custom website that will take a month or so to put together. Maybe you just need a simple 2-3 page site ASAP. Or maybe you need a refresh of either your site or your branding. Or maybe you’d like add a scheduling tool to your site, or set up an opt-in and email funnel. Or maybe you have a punch list of tech tasks that you just want to get DONE. Get my undivided attention for a full day – you will LOVE how much we can accomplish in a single day.